- Rustic photo adventures for dogs & their people
- Representing pet businesses through photos celebrating the human-animal bond
- Helping adoptable dogs find their forever families
- Designing impactful campaigns for companies that are leaving a positive stamp on the world
- Helping pet businesses grow through branding & collateral
- Taking projects from concept through completion
Bella & Penny
We were on the fence about splurging on professional photos of our two dogs; how much better could they be than our own, right? From the first minute of our session through the viewing and selection of our final photos, we were blown away by how much better EVERYTHING was! Our session was two hours of playtime and the finished images are just spectacular! We will make professional pet photography a "must" in the future... and we've already found the best photographer in Terran and Westway Studio!
We are so pleased with the photos Terran took of Rocco for the special pets issue of Common Ground magazine. That little guy has really captured hearts and Terran did an amazing job capturing his spirit! I know this is one of our most memorable covers.
Admiral Kitty Kingman
I will never be able to express how grateful I am for Terran, her gift of photography, and kind heart. Our young cat was diagnosed with cancer and we wanted a photoshoot before we put him to sleep. During the two hours Terran took pictures, we talked, laughed, and cried together. She got every single shot we could have imagined, and more. I could write a thousand more words about how amazing Terran is, but even that would not come close to describing what a compassionate, kind, and giving woman she is.